Ratings for Dr. Michelle Kimery

I have been going to Michelle for maybe 20 Years and have recommended her to many friends and colleagues she is friendly and makes every visit a pleasant one. She know her stuff and always can explain any questions I may have of her,

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I found Dr. Kimery to be just wonderful with my children and myself. She is so nice, patient and understanding. The staff are great too.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Had an issue with blurred vision. A good exam was conducted and a correct determination of cause. First step solution to resolve the issue started off fine. But when the initial solution wasn't resolving the problem (as determined in follow-up exams), an escalation to an alternate and more aggressive treatment was not pursued - which dragged out the pain and vision problems. A visit to a different optometrist resulted in an immediate escalation in treatment that was successful. This escalating treatment by the second optometrist had not been discussed or suggested during the initial or follow-up exams.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

If you want an optometrist who is knowledgeable and very, very thorough, then Dr. Kimery is the one to go to. She has detected even small irregularities during my examination and immediately referred me to Dr. Garcia which, on two occasions, resulted in laser surgery. Her thoroughness can result in some waiting time so, if that is a bigger deal than a thorough examination, go see someone else!! For me, my eyes are more important than an hour's wait!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Wonderful,wonderful doctor.very personable and helpful.Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

I was impressed by how thorough Dr. Kimery was with my eye exam. She explained everything, answered every question, and made me feel like I was being taken care of.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Dr. Kimery is awesome! I have been going to her for awhile now, and we never have problems. She explains everything and helps you out so much. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

This doctor was very rude, almost too stuck up to care. She was an hour behind and treated my self and my family member like we didnt deserve her precious time.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Kimery is an excellent eye doctor. My whole family sees her and she also examined my grandma(bless her soul). She was very helpful, sincere, polite. She also asked on my last visit how my grandma was doing with her eyes, my grandma has since passed, but Dr. Kimery took the time to ask about her. My daughter had a small pimple on her eye, she quickly looked it up, because it is rare, and reassured me that it was not a problem. And infact it did go away on its own. For those people that don't like her, give her a second chance, she didn't twist your arm to buy a pair of glasses that were not suitable for you. Thanks.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

Excellent! Knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008