Ratings for Dr. Payam Chini

I have visited Dr. Chini a number of times and he has performed two procedures on me and has always been very professional. He was kind enough to give me a call at home to check on my status at one point. A fine Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I don't normally write reviews on any sites (yelps of the world), but I felt compelled to leave feedback here because my experience was so much different than the negative review left before by someone. I was forced to find a GI in the Gainesville area as I was on an extended work trip and left with no alternative to make it back home as my symptoms were increasingly severe. Dr Chini was one of the nicest doctors I've ever come across. The previous comment about his anger seemed so off base that I felt like I had to share my experience. He was kind, thoughtful, and helped get me through my trip.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I have been seeing Dr.Chini now for a little over 2 years for Ulcerative Colitis. He is very knowledgeable and spends a great deal of time explaining things to me so I can understand. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr. Chini became VERY angry prior to my procedure as his staff neglected to tell him of my phone call 5 days earlier and he shouted at me that I should have MADE SURE that I talked to him, even after I informed him his staff assured me repeatedly there would be no problem. He apparently has anger issues and takes them out on vulnerable patients. The staff was very apologetic. He is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever had the bad fortune to come across.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Dr. Payam Chini's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

AHC