Ratings for Dr. Mani Bashyam

This doctor never orders meds for his patient. Took over a month to get back to me. Won't return calls.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Been going to this doctor for 3 years post thyroid cancer & total thyroidectomy still have all the hypothyroidism symptoms making my life harder! He spends less than 20 minutes with patients & has not been helpful at all to my condition. I've gotten more knowledge & answers online. I would call with isssues and be told that they will call me back & never do. I always end up calling back 24 hours later.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I was very surprised to read the negative comments about Dr. Bashyam. I have not had that experience with him. I am a very proactive, well educated and informed patient who sees many different types of doctors. I do not tolerate rudeness from staff or doctor and will address it with them on the spot if they are. I have had several appointments with this doctor. His staff was courteous and he was pleasant and efficient with me. I had subclinical hyperthyroidism caused by my PCP not measuring my TSH for 2 years and it becoming very low, while my T3 & T4 were normal. Dr. Basyham got me on the right dose of synthroid after several trials and I will be rechecked in the future and then turned over to my PCP. If the staff is rude, the office manager needs to be made aware and if the doctor is rude, then tell him. And you should always have your questions answered. Ask why something is and isn't being done and ALWAYS get copies of your test results from ALL your doctors.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I went with my boyfriend to see Dr. Bashyam because we believe he has all the signs and symptoms of cushings disease. Cushings disease basically deteriorates you muscles, bones, makes you gain weight rapidly, and if you let it go too long it can possibly kill you. It can be caused by a tumor in one of your glands and that is why we are trying to get a doctor to take this serious enough to want to test him for a tumor because that is the worst case scenario. Bashyam was the first endo doctor we went to see. My boyfriend explained everything to him, basically crying out for help because no other doctor up to that point would do anything for him. Bashyam totally disregarded the situation and the seriousness of it, told my that he needed to wait another 3 months before they would do any kind of test on him. If you had this disease, would you want to wait another three months to find out you had a tumor that keeps destroying your body? He was just awful. I would NEVER recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

staff was extremely rude! he didn't tell me any more than i already knew from my doctor that recommended me to dr. bashyam

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

I cannot recommend this doctor at all. Not worth your time.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010