Ratings for Dr. Allison Falconer

I have been swing Dr Falconer for 5 odd years now and highly recommend her. I am terrified of needles and would not and could not find anyone else that would help me or give me options. This amazing dentist has restored my faith in dentists and she does amazing work. I would not see anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Can't thank Dr. Falconer enough for helping to alleviate my fear of dental work. Intravenous sedation is a fantastic aid in this regard. She is calm, reassuring and very skilled. Her answers to my questions are very infomative and clear.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I visited Dr. Falconer earlier this month as I noticed her new clinic (Sunterra Dental) in the East end of the city had opened and was accepting new patients. I had heard about her from a few friends of mine that see her at her other clinic (Wascana Dental) and heard great things. Needless to say, the clinic itself was immaculate, beautiful and came fully loaded with all the newest tech - even massage chairs... She was friendly and by far the most gentle Dentist I've ever seen. She was patient with my concerns and answered all of my questions in "my language" not "dentist language". Great at explaining things - friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Falconer is an amazing doctor. My experience for the last 7 years is that she is very gentle, thorough, kind and ethical. She will always provide help: I get compliments on my teeth all the time. She is the kind of doctor who will not prescribe an addicted individual the meds they request, just to get them out of the office - which I can see bothers one of the complainers below. That is, however, exactly the integrity I want in my doctor. I've heard a number of professionals say they go to Dr. Falconer and that she may be the best dentist in Regina. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Rude, arrogant, belittling, late. I nearly died as a result of a root infection that she didn't see any need treating, and treated me like an addict for wanting something to help with the pain. An awful doctor

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Worst dentist in the city. Beware people, go somewhere else!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Falconer for the past 8 years, it's my deep regret that I moved and can't continue to go to her. She is the best dentist I've ever gone to. She is capable of making clients feel completely at ease with the procedures she is performing. You should only be so lucky to get a filling filled by her.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I can't really rate Dr. Falconer because I never saw her during my appointment. Her Dental therapist did my xrays and exam. It's misleading to have an appointment with her and only see a member of her staff. I want a dentist to work on my teeth, not a staff member, so I'll have to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I am thankful for such a kind and caring dentist in the city. I do not freeze when I have to get work done, so when I found out I could get IV sedation for my work, I have been a happy camper. Dr. Falconer explained what she was doing each time before the procedures. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about her. And have recommended her to several friends.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I spent several hours researching dentists. I hadn't gone in several years due to my anxiety with dentists. Dr. Falconer is amazing and the first dentist who ever worked on me without pain. My anxiety level with dentists was probably an 8/10 and having her as my dentist brought me down to maybe a 2/10. That all changed yesterday. I went in for a couple small fillings and suddenly there is some different dentist doing the work. However she wasn't even a dentist - she is a dental therapist. I should have been smart and just refused to let her do the work. However I am too nice and just let her do the work. Big mistake - Her name is Shirley Bird but she didn't even introduce herself. No one told me she wasn't a dentist. I made an appointment to see Dr. Falconer not her Dental Therapist. Worst dental experience of my life. Even though it was legal it is unacceptable conduct to do that to a patient. Probably best to just avoid this place all together. I know I can't go back.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014