Ratings for Dr. Jaydeep Joshi

Dr. Joshi is one of the most knowledgeable and intelligent doctors I've ever met. He listens and understands the problems of his patients before he offers solutions to help manage the pain. I have been his patient for over three years and have severe spinal stenosis up and down my spine and he is helping me manage it so that I can lead somewhat normal life.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Thank Heavens I finally located you Dr. Joshi! Dr. Joshi and his staff really listen and hear everything that I share with them and they ask key questions to gain the best understanding. Dr. Joshi is all about educating me at every visit. He is truly ethical and does what is in my best interests. He is patient, smart and he has been the BEST pain management doctor that I have had. I highly recommend Dr. Joshi to any one who has pain issues.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Smart, caring, and great with procedures. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr Joshi is the best!! No questions asked!! Thanks for all that you have done to make my pain much easier to deal with..

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

He's a wonderful young & upcoming doctor. Excellent with pain management and current techniques. His staff is friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Dr. Jaydeep Joshi's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Connection Dental Network