Ratings for Dr. Rudolph J. Moreira

Dr Moreira direct admitted me the night before for a hemriodectomy the following morning. He never even saw me until 2:00 pm the next day then proceeded to push me back another day. So essentially puts me in a hospital room for 36 hours without seeing me and wanted me to stay overnight again. Another case of a doctor thinking they are more important than other people. Wouldn't let him put a bandaid on a paper cut for me. Typical arrogant doctor! Don't recommend!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

In my opinion, Dr. Moreira is the best general and vascular surgeon in Cincinnati. I know, because as a fellow physician I have worked closely with Dr. Moreira on the same hospital staffs for 28 years. He is referred to as the surgeon's surgeon!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I requested that Dr. Moreira use a proven technique for my hernia surgery -- one that has had a 99.5% effectieness rate. I had this specific hernia repair procedure during an earlier surgery and was able to effectively recover in less than 3 days.Dr. Moreira insisted on the exact opposite approach to the one I requested. As a result, my recovery period was many times more painful. Also, the period of time elapsed until full recovery was several weeks. I would NOT recommend Dr Moreira to any of my colleagues.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Rudolph J. Moreira's Credentials

• Univ Mayor De San Simon, Fac De Cien De La Salud, Cochabamba, Bolivia (Grad. 1969)

MB Health