Ratings for Dr. Ekaterini Tsiapali

Dr Tsiapali was recommended to me by a family member who is a Nurse Practitioner. She made me cancel my appt with another Dr. and insisted that I see her. I was diagnosed with breast cancer. She was very nice, when I wasn't, and my lumpectomy results were excellent. She gave me very accurate advice and help.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

An absolutely excellent surgeon. Very extensive knowledge in her field. Top professional with a wonderful bedside manner and personality.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

#1 Wonderful great... #1 need more like her.. she has the best bed side manner.that counts to the person lying in the bed... I have and will continue,to pass her name on..

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

First I''d like to mention she is not a gynecologic oncologist, she is a breast oncologist. Ekaterina is as professional as they come. She is extremely caring and concerned about all her patience. She takes such pride in her work and it shows within her circle of colleagues as well as her patients.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008