Ratings for Dr. James N. Dreyfus

Dr Dreyfus was recommended to me by another doctor more than 10 years ago.One thing that is unusual with him that he always has time to answer & explain all the questions I ask.Other important thing that he will not try to schedule me every 3 weeks if not needed or pump me up with medications if they don't help.He will explain how medication works,wery knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Spoke a great deal about how busy he is and that he should not be called regarding primary care stuff, but never addressed the issue I came to see him about and ended up, after 2 visits, having to spend more money to see another physician.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

I have seen Dr. Dreyfus since my Fibromyalgia diagnosis in 2008. He is listed as one of VERY few fibro-friendly docs in the Chicago area. My goodness...he is just simply one of the best. He spends lots of time with me and never talks down to me. He genuinely cares for me as an individual and is not a pill-pusher. I feel so very lucky to have him for my doctor!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

I have seen Dr. Dreyfus from 1986-2007. He is the greatest. I moved to a different state and still drove 600 miles 1 way to see him til I can find another doc for my Rheumatoid Arthritis. I would recomend him to anyone....

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

Dr. James N. Dreyfus's Credentials

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1978)