You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Helen Rostamloo

It is 5 years I am her patient. Not only she is a very good doctor and listening to me all the times, also her staff are amazing and take care of everything. I highly recommend her...always caring and helpful. When I gave birth to my baby and need some help, I talked to her on the phone about my depression and pain in my hands (because of holding the baby) and she was kindly helped me. She is just awesome. I'd like to thank to her staffs: Hermina, Anna and another girl who unfortunately I do not know her name... love you all and THANK YOU.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Rostamloo has very calm manner. She always takes her time with me and explains everything to me. Great doctor would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Fantastic Doctor, very helpful. Quite and professional.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Rostamloo is our family doctor and she is great.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

I went for a first time visit with a new insurance, and was really rushed through the first visit. I was not happy with her manner.She seemed very cold and un- caring.It felt like I was her first patient of her profession. The nurse was the best at answering questions.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

Dr. Helen Rostamloo's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is 5 years I am her patient. Not only she is a very good doctor and listening to me all the times, also her staff are amazing and take care of everything. I ..."

July 8, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=150982'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 5, 2014