Ratings for Dr. Nancy T. Cristoforo

This doctor is very cold hearted, she only reads reports, does not help at all with questions, would not recommend at all.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

aside from a haughty attitude, she didn''t offer much explanation of drugs with complications or side effects that could happen. Although I had high blood pressure when I was tested with her, she didn''t prescribe anything other than what I''ve been taking. She shifted it off to my general care doctor, and I am to make an appointment with him. And she''s the cardiologist. She then highly suggested I take a drug in the statin category for my cholesterol that I''m allergic to. My opinion is that she''s generally interested, and unwilling to be the cardiologist and only wants to see copies of reports. This is very strange! I will definitley not keep my follow up visit. Oh, did I mention I waited over 30 minutes after the office took my ekg. She apologized for being late though.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

Dr. Nancy T. Cristoforo's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1988)