Ratings for Dr. David P. Wolfe

Dr. Wolfe one of best doctors I’ve had, for being smart as a whip, has medical expertise to accompany this , listens & comprehends quickly, gives judicious advice. The office has a big practice, & I have been adapting to some of the impersonal environment since being referred to Dr. Wolfe some two-three years ago.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

After waiting 40 minutes, I saw the doctor for less than 10 minutes. My other visits were as frustrating as the first one. In my last visit, I left 4 phone messages to get the results of my study and the staff never returned my phone calls. I am still waiting...

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Wolfe listened carefully to my questions and concerns, and that made it easy to discuss a range of treatment options. He explained the treatment options in a clear and understandable way. The two appointments I've had with him never felt rushed. There was time to fully discuss the treatment options and answer my questions. Dr. Wolfe is a very knowledgable and considerate doctor, and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

Dr. David P. Wolfe's Credentials

• Spanish

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Chevy Chase, MD