Ratings for Dr. Joy K. Anderson

Very caring and concerned about her patients. She always does follow-up phone calls to see how her treatment is working. I feel like I can talk to her about anything.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Anderson listens and suggests solutions. She is normally "on time" with your appointment but doesn't rush through if you have a problem to discuss. She is patient and speaks regular "english" instead of "doctor talk" so she can be clearly understood.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

The WORST doctor I have EVER seen! Incredibly uncaring and cold. She made a snap diagnosis (which TERRIFIED ME) and then told me she would follow up with test results in 3-4 days. 7 days later and no results. I was going out of my mind so I called and the nurse was able to tell me that my test results were negative. Not only had she misdiagnosed me, she let me wait thinking there was something wrong with me. Probably the WORST experience of my life. Stay away!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. Joy K. Anderson's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Fridley, MN