Ratings for Dr. Paul Freedman

Dr Freedman is amazing. He just needs to get a new secretary. Never picking up the phone and always on hold. Also impossible to get an appointment. But other then that He is the best in Canada. I no longer live in Toronto but I travel back to see him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

DR.Paul Freedman have been my Medical for over 35 years my self and my children he has become DR for my children grandchildren, and grate grand children he is he best I have ever known he can diagnose you befour he see you i am so glad when he was recommend to me by a older man he was GOD send at that time my children just love them he is like a father to my daughter he speak to them like a father would and they listen he is not running a shop he takes his time to explain things to you , if he cant fix a problem he send you to specialist he is a caring man I wish i have known DR FREEDMAN when i was going through my pain i would not have suffer so long the staff are like family they knew every one

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Freedman has been and is my whole family doctor. He takes his time to get to know you and always makes sure you get the care that you need. I already told him that if I have another baby and he retires he has to come delivery my baby ; that's how good he and his staff are and I would recommend him to anyone that is looking.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Paul Freedman has been our family doctor for 30 years. He is patient, engaging, relevant and has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever come into contact over the years. He delivered my children, was their superb pediatrician, general practitioner and continues to be a life line for us all through good times and bad. There are not many people who love what they do as much as Dr. Freedman does. Although there are many conditions Dr. Paul (as my kids call him) can diagnose with his eyes shut, he never hesitates to call in a specialist for a diagnosis or second opinion. The truth is Dr. Freedman is an exceptional human being and we are so lucky to have him in our lives.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Freedman is stale and practising well beyond his expiry date. He is not punctual at all. He is rude, disrespectful,dismissive, condescending and flippant. He has misdiagnosed my mom several times and even prescribed medication that couldl adversely interact with her other drugs. During discussions he rudely interrupts me, bullies me and his interactions with other professionals is disrespectful and dismissive.. He does not have all the answers, is not God and should retire as soon as possible .

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Freedman delivered my brother, son and God child. He has personally been my entire familes Doctor for years. He is amazing with his patients and tells them the good the bad and the not so good. Best Doctor in the world

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr freedman has been my doctor for 28 years (my entire life). He has always been patient and understanding with everything I have ever come to him with. He is the best diagnostic doctor. Although it is difficult to get an appointment, when you do see him, there is not a health issue he does not have a logical explanation for. He is very confident and has an excellent memory for his patients. As a gay male, dr freedman went out of his way to ensure I lived a healthy lifestyle. I would highly recommend dr freedman to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Doctor Freedman is the best Doctor I have ever seen. He is knowledgeable, helpful, kind and just overall a great doctor who cares about his patients. Waiting times are long, however I believe this is because Dr. Freedman takes his time with to answer his patients' questions. Staff not so great, I think. Appointments are book for weeks later, and staff never pick up the phone, so by the time I get a hold of someone to book an appointment, sometime has already passed. However, the doctor is so great that it's worth all the wait. Thank you, Dr. Freedman!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Paul is great, he always takes the time to know what is going on with his patients. He delivered me 22 years ago, and even though I live in another city I will always continue to be his patient.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

A very knowledgable and caring doctor. Very sincere and concern for his patients, called me at home to explain test results.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Paul Freedman's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.