Ratings for Dr. Gust T. Spenos

Misdiagnosed a traumatic brain injury and staff called us by several different names. No apologies. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Spenos has been my neurologist and my family's neurologist for an extended period of time. We would never think of going to another neurologist unless he felt it beneficial due to their sub~ specialty;if he felt it would benefit us in any way, he would definately refer us. "Bedside Manner" seems to be a term that is not used as much as in the past.Dr. Spenos has a "Bedside Manner" that is nurturing, kind, polite and enduring to his patients. He discusses all the information, the options, answers any and all questions you may have and then lets you make the decision that is right for YOU, but is more than willing to give educated input,if you ask. He will support YOU in your decision and make any and all arrangements that are required/requested. I have, unfortunately due to my diseases, been to numerous specialists;there are specialists that specialize in a field and have expertise in those fields; Dr. Spenos is all of that with the addition of "HEART", for EACH of his patients!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Although this doctor was friendly, he misdiagnosed me and did not catch key symptoms of a different condition. He also gave me information on the condition I was misdiagnosed with that another neurologist has informed me is false.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

Dr. Gust T. Spenos's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)