Dr. Peter P. Zangara

Ratings for Dr. Peter P. Zangara

One of the most narcissistic and arrogant doctors I have ever met. Doesn't listen well, makes judgements and assumptions about his patients, with little or no actual knowledge. Needs to get over himself first, before he could even begin to hear or help you. look elsewhere, and get the help you need from someone who cares about you, and will actually listen.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Very good doctor,good staff, but has no time for his patients. Appointments are always rescheduled. It is often like having no doctor at all. I think he has the ability, but not the time to function as a doctor with patients that have serious issues.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Saw him for very short time on both visits. Neuro exam was brief. Said my symptoms that he saw complitcated my hyopchandriac illness!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

when i needed him he wasn't there for me. i have MS and as an established pat. had to wait 6mo. for an appt. when the MS took hold called hi"m sev. times with red flags (had to quit work, couldn't drive any longer, extreme difficulty walking) and he still wouldn't see me. gave no assistance in applying for Disability. he just said sev. times, "it's not my decision. gave me no recommendations on drugs to take. again said it was up to me. he's got to be one of the worst doctors i've seen

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

He was very through and knowledgable. Took his time with consult

flag | Submitted September 14, 2008

This Dr. seems to really care about me as a person. I respect his knowledge and integrity. Scheduling is good - rarely have a wait. Nurse calls back within 1 day.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Dr. Peter P. Zangara's Credentials

• Armenian

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1977)