Ratings for Dr. Lisa Rabinowitz

Dr. Rabinowitz cared for me at Providence Anchorage Emergency Room earlier this year , spring of 2014. I was extremely sick and in an incredible amount of pain. She came quickly to my room after my entering the ER. She listened to me completely, did throughout exam(s), and immediately got my severe pain under control. She personally frequented my er room to check on me and offer assistance unlike many er doctors who see you for 10 seconds and then have the nurses treat you. She is an incredibly skilled , educated doctor. Dr. Rabinowitz is the most compassionate DR I have ever been seen by. If I end up in the ER again, I will request and try to ensure I am admitted to the ER under her direct care.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Rabinowitz works in the ER so many of the criteria listed do not apply. However, she is very compassionate, willing to listen to the patient and thorough in her evaluation.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Lisa Rabinowitz's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Kaiser-Permanente