Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Abriola

This nan should give up his practice and go to work for the insurance companies that control him anyway. In the 8 years that I saw him he never made a single correct diagnosis. I had pressure headaches as a result of a procedure he ordered and I suffered daily for 30 months before a pain specialist diagnosed and trated me for a condition that I now find is by far the most common side effect of the test he ordered ( spinal tap) I find it difficult to believe that the positive reviews written here are genuine, it is more likely they were written by him or his staff

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Trust me when I tell you this man is a great doctor, probably due in part because he is a great person! He actually listens to me !! He is nonjudgmental and empathetic and sympathetic. And he is like really, really smart! He is well trained and will bring his knowledge and compassion to take excellent dare of you!! I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr Abriola himself is kind and competent. His staff, in particular "Delia" is rude, arrogant, haughty, pretentious, unhelpful, and is unfortunately the "go between" for the good doctor. Dr Abriola, check your APRN-she is NOT doing her job very well. Oh and FYI I am an RN, so I know how the game should be played

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Abriola by 2 reputable doctors, who also happen to be good friends of mine. I asked for their advice on a Lyme specialist and he was recommended by both. I called to schedule an appt. and was told to drop off any prior labs as this is a recurrence of a past issue with Lyme. I did as asked. 2 weeks passed and no call back. I called the office and was informed that after reviewing my labs that "I was not a good fit for the practice". Exactly what does that mean? As a doctor, are you not here to help patients? This was not a date. I was looking for help with a Lyme flare up. I was never even seen by him to even explain my situation. Extremely disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Excellent and personal care. Dr Abriola is the best! He takes time with a patient and 'knows' you... not just a number in a file.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

This is the BEST medical doctor you could find! He is very compassionate, totally patient centered, extremely knowledgeable and is complpetely thorough in diagnosing, preparing a treatment plan and the folow up. I I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I love going yo see this Dr. I have been to many before him. They were horrid. He made a huge difference in my health. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Have been seeing him for 5+ years. At this office and befor. Nothing but good things to say. Fast in and out, or takes the time you need. Nice staff as well. Can be seen on short notice if needed.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Been using him for years. Good Dr, nice office staff. Would recommend him to any one in need of his services.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I went to him for an infection and he appeared knowledgeable, and had a very nice bedside manner. My infection cleared up just as he said it would. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

Dr. Kenneth Abriola's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1988)

Workers Comp