Ratings for Dr. Tim P. Carlson

Dr. Carlson is truly a outstanding dr. He will handle any health complaint in a true professional manner. He is one of the best physician I ever had.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

As a staff member at a facility he visits, I have been treated rudely, disrespected and feel for his patients. I am a RN with many years of experience, and would not recommend he treat a child's stuffed animal.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Best physician and staff around! Dr Carlson is compassionate and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

This guy makes me sick. Rude and has an attitude that he is better than everyone else. As an arnp I would not trust this doctor with my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Saw Dr. Carlson a few weeks ago in his new office. At this point in time I am looking for a new doctor. Dr. Carlson left his previous practice without notice. I called his old office because I didn't get a reminder phone call like normal, the office staff informed me that Dr. Carlson was no longer a part of that practice as of September 1st, 2015. I never received any notification from Dr. Carlson concerning his move. Was very disappointed in his new office staff, they were very rude and seemed uninterested. He was not busy, but still waited for 30 minutes to be seen. He was more in tuned to his new surroundings then in me. I am not really sure why I was there, nothing seemed in order, they said they did not have my records and I would need to call the old office to get them. I did call his old office and was informed that my records had been copied by Dr. Carlson himself and he has them. Not sure why Dr. Carlson's office told me differently, but obviously Dr. Carlson and his new office staff are not interested in keeping me as a patient. Very disorganized, very unethical DR. and he doesn't seem to care. Very Unhappy patient.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Carlson is one of the most compassionate and understanding physicians I have ever met. I am a 65-year-old woman and I have had to see a lot of physicians and specialists. Dr. Carlson not only take his time and explaining my condition but he also had a great follow up and express genuine concern regarding my condition. Dr. Carlson is one of the few doctors he will go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure his patient is taken care of. I have been a patient of Dr. Carlson's for over 10 years and I will continue to be a patient for as long as he's practicing

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr, Carlson has suddenly left the practice he shared with Dr. Morales..no explanation. He is rude, opininated and egotistical .He has burn-out syndrome...I have reported him twice to Medicare for not following guidelines in treatment for diabetes. As an RN, he is a disgrace to the medical community.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

If you are looking for a GP with NO bedside manner, someone who completely lacks compassion, a physician who is interested in bashing "the system," an individual who is so callous, when i said my husband passed away, he replied, "thats life." a man who told me to make sure i don't take my meds in an unmarked bottle to Gulfport or id be arrested for soliciting, a man who was so interested in making HIS point, he didn't listen to a comment i said, he just kept repeating, "my hands are tied by big government, if you don't like it move to another country, or get another healthcare plan." i was in tears by the time i left and am enraged thinking back on my appointment. i saw him because his partner (my primary) is out on leave, i will NEVER see this "doctor" again

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I was informed by Dr. Morales' clinic staff that Dr. Carlson worked with women regarding hormones (in the past, Carlson had his own clinic, but got no business because Carlson kept pumping women for money to do lab work). I waited nearly two months for an appointment. At my visit, I was expected to pay $100 prior to seeing Dr. Carlson, which I did and met with Carlson. I requested oral hormones, but the Dr. insisted I work with Apothecary Pharmacy in Gulfport and use their hormonal creams. I explained I did not like using cream and wanted oral, which this pharmacy doesn't provide. Carlson said to get an oral dosage, I would need lab work to do so, I went to my clinic in my home state trying to send lab work to Carlson and requested he contact them for what lab work he needed. Carlson refused to follow through with my other clinic, he refused returning my phone calls, and even refused to talk to his own staff who couldn't understand why Carlson was ignoring them.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Carlson kept me waiting for a total on 1 1/2 hours for my last visit ( 1 hour in the waiting room and 1/2 hour in the examining room.) As part of my blood work, he requested a $200 test for Vit. D, for which I have never before had a problem. I will NEVER go back.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Tim P. Carlson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL