Ratings for Dr. Syed F. Ahsan

Dr Ashan performed surgery on my husband to remove nasal & sinus polyps. The surgery went smoothly with a perfect outcome. Dr. Ashan was caring, answered all our questions, was thorough and we highly recommend his expertise. Also, we have found the Staff to provide good service.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

As a visitor in the valley last year I was referred to Dr. Ahsan. I saw him, underwent the tests he prescribed and had a follow-up visit. Something didn''t feel right to me and I wasn''t comfortable with him. Now a year later as a full time resident in the desert, I am seeking to establish a relationship with an ENT. When I sought an appointment with another doctor in the practice, I was denied. The office refused to permit me to select another doctor of my own choice from within their practice. Dr. Ahsan will only permit me to see another docter for whom he refers me. There is no financial or insurance related issue that should impact this decision. The office staff was unresponsive, arrogant and rude. Engage this practice at your own risk. As a patient, they believe that you have NO FREEDOM OF CHOICE!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Syed F. Ahsan's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Rancho Mirage, CA