Ratings for Dr. Wilmot C. Burch

If you want the most professional and qualified gastroenterologist, Dr. Burch is the best in his field. I am a high risk patient for colon cancer and must have a colonoscopy every three years. I kept going to my specialist in Georgia for fear of not finding a doctor as sincere and dedicated. When my specialist was in an accident and could no longer practice, I tried several here. Two months ago, my colon specialist found I had a twisted colon and could not complete the procedure. He said the problem was very serious and recommended Dr. Burch. The specialist called on a Friday, my appointment was the following Tuesday, and the procedure was done that Friday. The whole staff was so efficient. I literally waited five minutes before they took me back. My procedure was scheduled for 9:30, and I was in surgery by 9:15. The staff is the friendliest and most caring I have ever seen, and Dr. Burch was able to complete the procedure. Thank goodness he did, because he did find a polyp. Having had a colonoscopy every three years for the past 36 years, I can honestly say I have not had a more positive experience with any doctor and staff. He realized the urgency of having the procedure completed as soon as possible, and he has made sure his staff has contacted me on a regular basis to insure my health is their priority.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Absolutly, the worst dr i have ever experiecd. Ended up into the hospital for 4 days after a routine colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

This doctor did not perform a thorough exam. Asked me about 3 questions and sent me on my way after a 10 minute visit with no suggestions for treatment, but had plenty of time to bill me $200 for NOTHING.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Wilmot C. Burch's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Franklin, TN