Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Havel

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

Dr. Havel is a true professional. Well educated and smart. I trust him completely. He has helped my for 10 years.Gratefully I honor him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Havel is competent, but seems eager to get the visit over as quickly as possible, without committing much empathy to the situation.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

History of seizures after 25 or more years found out I have Multiple Sclerosis, good luck to all of you.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Have seen him for a number of years. He is an INCREDIBLE DOCTOR. He is more than dispenser of medication - he truly understands and is there for his clients. Even given time restrictions, this man has lived a life and can understand where you're coming from. He respects you and is there for your best interest. I hope he doesn't retire soon because he's been most helpful for me.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Seemed bored with me. Didn't listen. Diagnosed me with panic attacks. I quit seeing him but did take medication he ordered. Shortly after last visit I had 2 witnessed seizures.Neurologist who did EEG said I had temporal lobe epilepsy.Now I see MD at Stanford who specializes in psych/neurology. Panic attacks were misdiagnosed.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2005

Dr. Thomas E. Havel's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Mountain View, CA