Ratings for Dr. Frank W. Shagets

Dr Shagets is a wonderful doctor. He is truly concerned about his patients and his surgical skill are amazing!!!! What a great staff.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Shagets is THE BEST!!!! Removed a nodule from my thyroid , did a wonderful job!!! Would definitely recommend him!!!! He takes the time to explain things, is truly concerned about his patients!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Shagets took my tonsils out 2 years ago and is going to perform septoplasty/endoscoptic nasal surgery on me next month. He really cares about helping me. I would recommend him to others. He has many years of experience!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

After all these years I am still getting great comments. I am very pleased with results. Thank you again Dr. Shagets for making my life even better!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr Shagets and his staff are very kind and provide excellent care. I would recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Dr. Shagets is AWESOME! My family has actually used his services a couple of times. First for a tonsilectomy on our son and then I chose him for cosmetic rhinoplasty. I cannot say enough good things about him. Both experiences we had were positive and I felt confident and comfortable having Dr. Shagets care for both my son and me. I would definitely go back to him again and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

he removes my oldest daughters tonsils and adnoids and put tubes in her ears, he was very nice and had a good bedside manner. would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

I was very pleased with Dr. Shagets. His office was very helpful with filing my insurance for my sinus surgery, so I had my co-pay paid in full prior to the surgery and never had a bill. He is very knowledgable and did a great job. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2008

Dr. Shagets, is very informative, professional and has super bedside manner after surgery and subsequent office visits. A pleasure to have done my sinus surgery.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Dr. Frank W. Shagets's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)