Ratings for Dr. Edwin K. King

Only in it for the money. Or for continued attorney. Referral. If you really. Think. He cares about you call and try. Making appointment without. Any. Means of payment. See how far you get. Selfish non compassionate. And most narcissistic. Dr and person. I have had the misfortune to know.not who he appears. To be.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Effective, dilligent, good follow-ups, accessible, caring and easy to speak with. One of the best doctors I've had (I'm 65). Not eager to do surgery and tries least invasive/aggressive means to solve problems.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

I love this doctor..I now see his pa dr. garcia all the time...He is wonderful!! They are very friendly he is very knowledgable and cares! I take my whole family there. They are quick to get you in! :-)

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Excellent and extreamly knowledgeable doctor who extreamly cares for all patients (even those that give him a bad time because they are sick)

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

One of the best Doctors I have ever gone to. He is friendly and very helpful with your needs. His staff does need to work on their bedside manner. Dr. King is a work horse if he tells you he will call you back you can expect a call back even if it is at 11:00 PM.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr.King for 25 years. His treatment and level of care has always been top notch. Genuine care for his patients Highly recommend him for entire family.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2009

I have used Dr. King for the past 8 years and he is wonderful. I have never called for an appointment and had to wait longer than a day, it is usually the same day. He is very caring and I am very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

He has been our family doctor for many years and has always done a good job.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Dr. Edwin K. King's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1985)

Triwest Champus