Ratings for Dr. Osric S. King

I have been to several doctors for the past 10 years for knee injections. This doctor is the best of them all. He is very professional and caring. All of my orthopedic questions and concerns were addressed by him. He is very knowledgeable. His knee injection technique is close to painless (but I have a basis of comparison remember). I knightly recommend this doctor. His staff is also nice and professional.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

A very professional doctor who impressed me with his knowledge and willingness to share information about my hip problem. He was attentive . He made me feel cared for. He was clear in his explanations. An excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Dr.King has been my physician for more than 3yrs.Very professional with excellent 'bed side manners".Whenever I visit with my varying injuries and aches,I walk out of his office having a better understanding of the extent of my ailment and what "our next step or course of treatment should/will be. I have recommended a dozen friends, co-workers, etc to seek his professional help. I wish him continued success.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Caring, involved Doctor with good sense of humor and good skills.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Osric S. King's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med