Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Charpentier

This was a awesome Dr.. Does anyone know where he went.. ?? The office called to tell me he is no longer there...

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I was at a bad bad place in my health until Dr. Charpentier came into my life. He took charge of the problem and have gottem me at a good place. I don't won't to see another Dr. But I know I have to soon.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

The best doctor out there. My migraines are under control. He also seen another issue and referred me to the proper specialist! I am back on my feet !! I don't know what the other person was talking about but he cares and his staff is awesome and on point!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr Charpentier has helped improve my migraines. I am now able to live a better life!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Very uncaring, unable to reach, extremely lazy, and I received no help from this doctor at all. It's disappointing enough that my body is failing me, but to have doctor who shows no interest in my health at all makes me feel even worse.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I first came to Dr.Charpentier in 2010 for Extremely bad headaches.After all the test and xrays I have been through he found my problem and gave me the meds that I needed to stop them. I WILL NOT go to another physican for this problem anymore, I have found MY Neurologist.Not only does he have excellent bedside manners so does his staff. THANK YOU DR.CHARPENTIER AND STAFF!!! YOU ARE A LIFE SAVOR!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Great Dr. and staff!! Not sure what the last person was complaining about. His assistant is the best the have at the office. Always taking her time to talk to you, and if you do not have the funds to pay for letters or forms, she helps you out. Maybe someone was covering for her that day? Anyway, they are the best!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009