Ratings for Dr. Robert E Naylor

Although only 43 at the time, I came into the ER one early Saturday morning with chest pains. They ran some tests and found nothing and were ready to release me, when Dr. Naylor came on duty and suggested a stress test. Sure enough, as I suspected, it showed unstable angina. The angiogram showed 98% blockage of a coronary artery. I still had young children at the time and was terrified. Dr. Naylor calmed my fears and basically gave up his weekend to see me through my ordeal (angioplasty). His follow-up care was also outstanding. I'd trust my life to him again anytime. Very professional yet very personable. RL

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Naylor's beside manner and ability to treat the patient is his strong point. He treated my father for Emphyzema for several years. My dad passed in March 2004 and Dr. Naylor attend his funeral. There were other physicians who treated my dad for many years as well, but they never reached out to us the way Dr. Naylor did during our difficult time.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Also does interventional cardiology and electrocardiography. Especially patient with older women way before MD's believed women did have heart attacks. Great personality and likes to breadk the ice by telling jokes.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2005

Dr. Robert E Naylor's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sunnyvale, CA