Ratings for Dr. Andrea I. Reznik

Unprofessional does not even begin to describe the staff! The receptionist is down right nasty and incompetent to say the last. She is insulting and her behavior is very inappropriate for someone dealing with neurology patients. Let's just say that I knew her entire family's medical woes and money troubles in the 5 minutes I spoke with her while trying to coordinate care. IF you happen to be referred to this physician please think twice!!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

The staff didn't want to do anything extra, even to make a phone call to verify the info they need. they pushed you out of the door if they think your insurance is not easy for them to correct money. Luckily they are not the only neurology in town, but they are the worse one in the world.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Do not go to this doctor Office. Staff is not good. No help.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

She was absolutely horrible! The worst experience I have ever had with a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Rushed me when she was late, ignored concerns and medical history, was cold and dismissive.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Find another Doctor if you can. Had a appt. this morning heard her talking about her child college money being due this week to office staff while patients were in waiting area. Had to wait for EEG. because she was going on vacation and so was her tech. Was surprised to see that she has no other doctors to cover for patients till she comes back from vacation . Very unprofessional ! I need help right away I should not half to wait till Sept. for follow up appt.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Find another doctor if you can. Berates her staff in front of patients, discusses patient results in front of everybody in the waiting room and just unorganized. I left for another neurologist and cant believe the difference. Unprofessional and told me I had to wait for MRI since she was going on vacation.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I was admitted into Hunterdon Medical Center over Memorial Day weekend, 2015, after suffering a minor stroke, ( TIA). Apparently Dr. Andrea Reznik was the on call Neurologist over the Holiday weekend for the Hunterdon Medical Center. Dr Reznik came and talked to me for less than 2 minutes during my second day at the Hospital, and told me I was to stay another day for an MRI. She was in gardening clothes, and admitted she came from her gardens. I was admitted Sunday night, and she visited me Monday briefly, then saw her in the corridor on the way back from my MRI Tuesday afternoon. I was on a gurney, being rolled back to my room. I saw her and said hello, at which time she proceeded to discuss my medical condition in front of people passing by, with no concern over privacy or patient confidentiality. Dr. Reznik proceeded to release me from the hospital that Tuesday, with out ever reviewing my MRI results. I know this because I asked her on my follow up visit on June 11, some 16 days after being released from the Hospital! After being released from Hospital, I was told to follow up with Dr Reznik, so I called her office to make an appointment, and ended up having had words with her admin. I asked her to be sure to contact the Hospital records so that Dr. Reznik could review all before my visit. I had echo cardiogram, two C Scans, ( one with dye) and an MRI. My blood pressure is normally 120/76, but was considerably higher during y hospital stay . It was like pulling teeth, and got nowhere with Dr. Reznik's Administrative assistant. There was no way I would ever get the chance to speak with Dr. Reznik. So... I reluctantly waiedt the two plus weeks to see Dr. Reznik. Her earliest appointment was at 9:00 am on June 11th. I was fortunate to get a seat in her crammed reception area, and had to wait until 10: 20, some 80 minutes to see Dr. Reznik. As she walked in the examining room, I asked if she had a chance to review all my test records. She got up, opened the door, and yelled to her admin. assistant to get my records from Health Info Management. In short order, the only records received while I was there was my echo cardiogram. She sat down, said" I can't read this stuff, Im not a cardiologist," and closed by saying it looks like all the normal negatives were listed, with out providing detail. She then said I should come back once she obtains all my records! This could be done in about five minutes prep time, as her office is part of the hunterdon medical center complex. This is after waiting 16 days after my MRI, and being diagnosed as having a stroke!! Is this malpractice or am I missing something? Dr. Reznik did not even have my blood pressure taken while I was there, or any other vitals for that matter. She calls herself a doctor? Obviously, I will not be going back to Dr. Resnik, and plan to see another Neurologist in the very near future. I am just praying I don't have another stroke before determining cause of the one I encountered over the Holiday. I would think the Hunterdon Medical center would oversee and regulate their " on call staff" with higher standards. Disappointed, shocked, and cant believe the Hospital allows the person to simply run the numbers game on all these patients. THIS IS TRULY A STORY FOR 20/20.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I had a great experience with this thorough, caring doctor, and her staff was friendly and helpful. I wonder if the other reviewers are mixing her up with a different doctor, my experience was so different from theirs!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I arrived a few minutes early, filled out the redundant paperwork (same questions over and over again, also 12 pages at least to fill out), waited over an hour before being seen to a room, there is NO privacy whatsoever - the doctor and staff talk loud with doors to exam rooms open, which doesn't matter much since the walls are paperthin, and the dr was very dismissive of some of my concerns and one of my care practitioners. She was friendly-ish at best. The staff is very disorganized. Maybe they're new and learning? My high hopes were dashed.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Andrea I. Reznik's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bridgewater, NJ