Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Dell

If u ask around, Dr Dell is pretty much the guy to go to for eye surgery in Austin, especially second opinions and situations like that. There are a couple of other really good people in town too, but his name comes up a lot. really nice office and it seems like they have every possible machine and test there. youcan always ask your family doctor for a suggestion, but Dell is a good bet.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

This guy is great. I went to two other surgeons first, and Dr. Dell was much more professional and helpful. And the result was awesome! My only complaint is that the technician working me up the first day was very chatty and I am more of a private person. My other visits were perfect.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

I don't think this Dr. said one word to me in the whole 5 minutes he was there. Nor would he would respond to any of my questions. Rude,poor bedside manner. Stay away.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

WOMDERFUL! Don't go anywhere else in Austin

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

I would NEVER recommend Dr. Dell to anyone. Never in my life has a doctor been so rude and flat out mean to me while dicussing a medical condition. I was unable to even finish doing all of the test during the appointment because I was so upset by how he treated me that I cried. The arrogance that this doctor displays is completely unprofessional as he has the bedside manner of a vulture.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Steven J. Dell's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)