Ratings for Dr. Kimberly L. Limbo

We can't really comment on the doctor, because we never saw her. However, the staff was rude and not very compassionate. Our mailbox was vandalized during the month of October - and we never received our paperwork. When we arrived early for our appt - they refused to see us because we did not mail the paperwork (that we didn't recieve) back ahead of time. They wanted to reschedule us - but I am a single mother of three (one of whom OBVIOUSLY has a neurological condition, otherwise we wouldn't be going to the see this physician). I live here alone and have no one to help. I can't just take off of work because they don't feel like taking a few extra minutes to input some data. I will be letting my son's primary care physician know and I recommend everyone stay away from this office unless they change their policy. If they are this uncooperative before we even get in the door, imagine how they would be as you work through your child's issues.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

We have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Limbo.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Outstanding doctor! Efficient, friendly, professional, caring, genuinely concerned about helping my son. As worried, scared and concerned parents, Dr. Limbo explained EVERYTHING and took the time to make sure all of our questions were answered. She kept things in perspective and was very positive. I wish more doctors exemplified her professional standards.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Wonderful pediatric doctor. Works well with child and parents addressing concerns of both parties knowledgeably and throroughly. Staff is excellent: mindful of school excuses/ paperwork, conscientious about insurance requirements, quick response to inquiries. Nurses are patient and friendly. They put both child and parent at ease.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. Limbo is a wonderful doctor. She is thorough and she explains everything. She is more caring than any other doctor I've ever known of. I just can't say enough good about her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Kimberly L. Limbo's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)