Ratings for Dr. Roberta E. Flesh

if the appointment is late in the day, prepare to wait at least an hour. however, she doesn't rush any patient at any appointment. each one is important to her. most of the staff is very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Flesh is more than my doctor, she is my friend. She cares deeply for me and my health. She is always thorough in her exminations and prescibes the correct tests, if needed; and advises me on all my options. I have recommended her to everyone I know and she is my family''s doctor as well. She has been my doctor for the past 30+years. She has beeen my doctor since she first opened her practice and I would never be satisfied with any other doctor, which is why I was careful in choosing her. I knew she would be my doctor even when I became older. She is kind, generous, caring and an exceptional doctor and friend. My goodness she is WONDERFUL and I love her for always being there when it counted the most.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Roberta E. Flesh's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1971)

HealthPartners