Ratings for Dr. Patrick F. Caulfield

I have been going to Dr. Caulfield for 30 years. I followed him from Albany to Ravena because I did not want to change physicians and I have heard many others say the same thing. He takes the time with each patient to listen and evaluate the situation. He doesn't rush his evaluation and if he thinks it necessary, will send you to a specialist for further treatment. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

This is the most compassionate physician I have ever known. He cared for my mom with dedication and love. He made many home visits and even came to see her the night she died. He made it possible to fulfill her wishes and she died at home surrounded by family. I will never forget this wonderful doctor. He is a saint and I will never be able to repay him for all of his kind, loving devotion. He truly is an amazing man. I wish that all physicians could be as special as he is.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Everyone should have a doctor this good. He is commpassionate, caring, listens to what you have to say and is highly intelligent. In my opinion he is the best.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Patrick F. Caulfield's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal