Ratings for Dr. Susan L. Sponenberg

Dr.Sponenberg was my husband's pediatrician and she is now our twin girls. We are very pleased, happy and honered to have her as our pediatrician. She is an amazing human being and I have nothing but great things to say but overall she is the best and top pediatrican. Never kept us waiting and was always informative. We absolutely adore her. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Great doctor! Super caring and patient, even when my son throws a fit. She takes her time and wants to review everything, i wish I had found her sooner! Love her, love her, love her! Clear and precise and I feel l ike I can ask her anything!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

She has been an excellent doctor for my baby from birth to toddler.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Sponenberg is wonderful! She is very knowledgeable and patient, she always goes out of her way to explain my dd health conditions or sickness. Dr. Sponenberg was recommended by my ob/gyn when I was pregnant and I'm glad we went to see her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

I was looking for another doctor on this webpage and decided to look up Dr. Sponenberg who was my daughters doctor for 15 yrs. We both love her. She always answered our questions and never made us feel like she needed to hurry and get to another patient. My daughter and I still talk about her and she wishes that Dr. Sponenberg, could still be her doctor. She is just someone that you will never forget. She always made my daughter feel special.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

I loved dr sponenberg growing up I wish I could have her as my sons doctor but I will be in another state. After moving on to another doctor it just didnt feel right lol I guess you can say I wasnt ready to grow up and leave from her office just yet she was like a friend and a doctor all in one!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Susan L. Sponenberg's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Commercial Insurance Company