Ratings for Dr. Timothy Sagers

Very fun and nice doctor, he is our customer and we are his, and his staff is great!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone. I would not think of changing. Also, I know that he has made house calls to a man that was terminally ill. Overall a great doctor and extremely personable.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

We have the whole family going to Dr. Sagers. Kids all like him, he is a good listener and a great sense of humor. (Angie's good too) Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr. Sagers treats me like an equal, always has time for questions, and is always upbeat and positive. He is concerned where need be, but never judges or lectures.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr. Sager has treated me for 3 years and has been with me through two surgerys and fibromyalgia treatment.He has done great in prescribing for my condition and has always listened to and addressed my health needs. I think he is the best docter I have had.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011

Always takes time to answer all questions and really makes you feel cared for. He is my new daughter's pediatrician as well and makes sure that I am taking care of myself as well as my baby because he knows that mommys are important too.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

I've been with Dr. Sagers about 5 years. Very knowledgeable and yet willing to admit when he does not have the answer. Compassionate and professional.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

I highly recommend him. He sees my entire family and we have total trust and confidence in him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Fantastic doctor! Has to be the best ever! Knows his stuff wouldn't go to anyone else. Glad that I found him. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

He is the best. He treats our whole family and we all think he is wonderful. Very easy to talk to and very willing to take time to help and answer questions.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Dr. Timothy Sagers's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal