Ratings for Dr. Ronald A. Nagel

On August 9, 2013, Dr. Nagle refused to provide services to my 8 month old baby after we apparently were a little bit late to our morning appointment and after I telephoned in advance to notify about the delay (the delay was caused by the ongoing construction on the Coldwater Canyon). Although Dr. Nagle knew that I was commuting from Burbank to Beverly Hills on Friday morning, he knew my baby's age, he knew I took a day off for this appointment, he refused to see my child, refused to speak with me (only through office manager), showed complete ignorance, lack of care, lack of any customer services and lack of respect. I feel very, very disappointed because the doctors who devote their life to kids, should be more open, sincere and at least pretend that they care.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr Nagel is so good that all the Stars of Hollywood use him for their pediatric needs. One caveat, new patients will have to push their way in the door.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Dr. Ronald A. Nagel's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1981)