Ratings for Dr. Thomas G. Johans

Very informative and compassionate took time to answer questions and ask me about my pain and history. Explains the dangers as well as the benefits of pain medication. Also offered help getting off pain meds if I wanted. I like him a lot.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Arrogant, egotistical, mean spirited, and losing his memory. My other physicians could not read the minimal notes he took. He could not remember what we discussed at our last appointment, then accused me of lying when I tried to fill him in. Should not be in practice.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

arrogant, irresponsible no follow-up. Too eager to do invasive, money making, procedures He gave my son a pain shot in his leg which caused his leg to shake and buckle under and left him in excruciating pain for 4 days Johans nowhere to be found by his staff and no one on call.My son went to the Rehab Institute of Chicago(RIC) where his pain was successfully treated NON-invasively We love that place. it was a doc in the ER who told us about it. he said US physicians do not know how to treat pain..too many do the invasive procedures for the money. IT IS DOCS LIKE HIM THAT CAUSE LAWSUITS...of course now with tort reform, the people have lost much access to the courts, so the bad ones dont have anything to worry about.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Dr. Thomas G. Johans's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo, Columbia Sch Of Med, Columbia Mo 65212 (Grad. 1977)

Ameritas