Ratings for Dr. Jayne E. Chu

very caring and attentive when I got sick, follows up with me to make sure treatment was effective. very accessible whenever I needed her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Excellent doctor--very caring. Very thorough and spent time with me and my family discussing my condition.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Very responsive to my questions and emails. Followed up with a phone call to make sure I am doing better with a new treatment plan.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Will not listen and just talks over you and pushes her agenda. If you get her ask for another doctor fast. Legality prevents me from being more detailed, just let me say that she would prefer that everyone listen to her and take her advice, let alone allow for a 2 way conversation with her. To be mean, talking to DR. Chu is like talking to a wall, she dosen't hear anything you want to say period. Please save yourself or your loved ones some metal pain and anguish and have another doctor assigned.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Very caring, knowledgeable, efficient, and pleasant. Not only did she save my life, but she has been outstanding with my recovery care. She takes her time during appointments and always explains things. She always asks if I have any questions or concerns at the end of my appointments. I really appreciate that.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Jayne E. Chu's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• First Name changed from "Jayne" to "Jayne E."

October 20, 2013