Ratings for Dr. Raymond A. Hinerman

Dr. Hinerman is friendly and knowledgeable. He helped with my chronic ear infections and allergies.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Hinerman performed a bilateral tube insertion on my four year old. He was very courteous, kind and compassionate. Explained every step and then followed up on that. Would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

A very caring and professional doctor. Makes you feel very comfortable and explains everything he is going to do. He is very knowledgeable. After surgery goes back and checks on how his patient is doing. Dr. Hinerman gets a five star rating and would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

We were referred to Dr. Hinerman for an evaluation of my 4 year old little girl. He was great with her and she loved him. He make her feel so special and made everything into a game. I am very happy with him and would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

We were very pleased with Dr Heinerman from the beginning. But when I walked in to the recovery room to see my 7 year old daughter and there was Dr Heinerman sitting in a chair just watching over her I was so grateful we had chosen him!!! I have never witnessed a Dr that wasn't to busy to just fly in and out let alone sit down and watch the patient and wait for the family to arrive in the recovery room! Very very Impressed with this Dr and his staff and would highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

We have seen Dr Hinderman a few times for my 5 yr old little boy, who has Sensory Issues. He made him feel very comfortable, my son hugs him every time he sees him. Even the day he did surgery on him. Great with kids and takes time to explain to parents and the kids what is happening.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr.Hinerman performed E.N.T surgery on my 6 yr. old daughter at the time. in 2006, he was awsome. Because of him she no longer has sleeping or hearing problems. If you want a great, caring and professional doctor to care for your childs ears, nose or throat I would recommend Doctor Hinerman. He is the best E.N.T doctor in the USA.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Dr. Raymond A. Hinerman's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wheeling, WV