Dr. Marc D. Glashofer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marc D. Glashofer

Dr Glashofer and his staff put me at ease and kept me informed of what was happening all the way. Dr Glashofer called the next day (Saturday night) to check up on me.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Ive been searching for 4 months for a dermatologist to help me with my allergy rashes & the one i was seeing wasnt the deramtologist for me, so i went to Dr Marc Glashofer & im telling you it was love at first sight. Dr Marc Glashofer is amazing,patient,highly skilled, & very professional. He goes into to details, pull up detailed pictures of my allergy rash and let you know immediately the process and what was going to happen to my skin during this process and how we were going to conquer the task! I very highly recommended him to all!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I first saw Dr. Glashofer when my fourth BCC was diagnosed, and in the middle of my eyebrow. He was warm and understanding and took the time to answer all my questions. The Mohs surgery was as easy as it could have been, and a few months later you can barely see the scar line. I wish I had known about him when my first 3 BCCs were discovered. The difference in the work is remarkable. He is kind and skilled, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

He's just amazing. He called the day after the procedure, his work was perfect- almost no scar and he's the nicest doctor I've ever gone to. I'll never trust anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Glashofer performed several procedures and a number of examinations. I could not be more satisfied. He is one of the only doctors that I look forward to seeing. He is not only extremely qualified but has a winning personality.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I had skin cancer on my upper chest. The doctor did a great job. Very little scarring. I am very happy with his work.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

Dr. Glashofer performed Mohs surgery on my cheek to remove a basel cell. The surgery was close to painless and 8 weeks later the "scar" is barely noticeable. I had been told that you rate a doctor who does Mohs surgery by how well he "fills in the hole". Dr. Glashofer did a fabulous job.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Glashofer was very knowledgeable and listened intently to my concerns. He addressed all my issues and the regiment he prescribed me was very effective. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

Dr Glashoffer is very personable and professional.My treatment was excellent and I am more than happy with the results.I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

I have had skin cancer for over 20 years now and have been to three or four different doctors but none can compare to Dr. Glashofer!! He had to stick needles right next to my eye and do Mohs Surgery to remove a basal cell carcinoma and I never felt anything at all!!! His skill level and the care he took of me was just unbelievable. Some doctors are very skilled but have no bedside manner... NOT this one...Dr Glashofer is the most skilled, warmest doctor I have ever been to! I definitely recommend him to everybody with skin!!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Marc D. Glashofer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hebrew
  • Spanish

• George Washington University (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Maryland (Grad. 1994)
  • Johns Hopkins University (Grad. 1999)
  • Tulane University (Grad. 2005)

• Mohs surgery
  • Botox injections
  • Acne
  • Hair loss
  • Skin cancer
  • Rosacea
  • Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
  • Psoriasis