Dr. Marc D. Glashofer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marc D. Glashofer

Dr Glashofer did my MOHs surgery and I was so pleased I recommended him to my brother who had a serious basal cell carcinoma. He is not someone who sees MDs often so was quite apprehensive about his initial visit. The staff was wonderful and caring, which helped ease his anxiety and I can’t praise Dr. Glashofer enough for his simple explanation of the procedure, his gifted hands and always keeping a smile on his face from beginning to end. Dr. Glashofer did an incredible job removing all the cancer, then suturing up the extensive wound. He extended himself by checking on my brother the day after and making himself available if he was needed. If I could give Dr. Marc a 100 star rating, I would. You’re in good hands in his care.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Dr. Glashofer is an extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly doctor. He possesses a great combination of being confident in his abilities but at the same time carefully listens to his patient's concerns and observations. He has devised a treatment plan for me that has greatly reduced my number of skin cancers as well as precancerous spots. I've highly recommended Dr. Glashofer to family & friends and they all have confidence/trust in his abilities. I highly recommend Dr. Glashofer.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr. Glashofer is a warm and compassionate doctor. He has treated my daughter for a mole removal and was so kind and patient the whole time. He took the time to explain to us exactly what he was doing and made her feel extremely comfortable. I will continue to go back to him for any of our dermatology needs. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Glashofer!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Knowledgeable, professional and has a sense of humor. Great visit. Will use again if need arises.’

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Dr. Glashofer is a brilliant, compassionate and professional dermatologist. He has a terrific personality and is pleasant, warm and caring. He makes you feel as if you are his only patient when he is with you. He has treated me for a severe dermatitis and has done multiple biopsies on my husband and me. Further excisions resulted in minimal scarring and discomfort. He exudes a great passion and knowledge of his profession and performs his work with confidence and explains everything leaving no questions unanswered. He is extremely responsive to all phone calls and returns them himself. We feel very confident under his care. He is a terrific doctor and we highly recommend him. Look no further!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Glashofer is the utmost of professionalism, a caring and concerned doctor for your wellbeing, hands with the magic touch when administering injections, and the most pleasant personality you could ever imagine. If you see another Dermatologist - throw out their name and make an appointment with Dr. Glashofer....would will be delighted.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr Glashofer and his staff put me at ease and kept me informed of what was happening all the way. Dr Glashofer called the next day (Saturday night) to check up on me.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Ive been searching for 4 months for a dermatologist to help me with my allergy rashes & the one i was seeing wasnt the deramtologist for me, so i went to Dr Marc Glashofer & im telling you it was love at first sight. Dr Marc Glashofer is amazing,patient,highly skilled, & very professional. He goes into to details, pull up detailed pictures of my allergy rash and let you know immediately the process and what was going to happen to my skin during this process and how we were going to conquer the task! I very highly recommended him to all!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I first saw Dr. Glashofer when my fourth BCC was diagnosed, and in the middle of my eyebrow. He was warm and understanding and took the time to answer all my questions. The Mohs surgery was as easy as it could have been, and a few months later you can barely see the scar line. I wish I had known about him when my first 3 BCCs were discovered. The difference in the work is remarkable. He is kind and skilled, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

He's just amazing. He called the day after the procedure, his work was perfect- almost no scar and he's the nicest doctor I've ever gone to. I'll never trust anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Marc D. Glashofer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hebrew
  • Spanish

• George Washington University (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Maryland (Grad. 1994)
  • Johns Hopkins University (Grad. 1999)
  • Tulane University (Grad. 2005)

• Mohs surgery