Ratings for Dr. Asha Kohli

She was friendly but her office staff was unprofessional and they are clueless in billing. We received extra charges for both venipuncture and lab work and when I called them first to ask about it they were rude & lied about checking on it for us . We ended up having to call our own insurance company and they told us we were improperly billed and that they would re-submit and correct this. This tells me they are trying to maximize their billing ability and dont care when customers call to ask.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

this doctor talks behind her patients and laughs with her employees, while the same patient is waiting in the exam room...not caring attitude....

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

THE WORST DOCTOR EVER!!! I went to her cause I wasn't feeling well, all she did was ask me questions, she didn't even bother to check me, afterwards she just prescribed me pills, if your a doctor you need to check your patients and be very thorough when checking your patients, she is not!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I had this DR as my primary physician and for well woman for 2.5 yrs(2009-2011). Every symptom I had was dismissed saying I was obese(BMI 31.2). I was 32 yrs ago and she said symptoms I was experienceing was for early menopause. She dismissed all my concerns regarding my periods, skin etc. Last week I ended up having complete hysterectomy for stage IV endometriosis. If only she had listened to symptoms and not judged me , my endometriosis wouldnt have been so bad.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Not too impressed with this doctor. She rushes when she comes in the room and is a bit sarcastic. I will not be returning to her.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Asha Kohli's Credentials

• Lady Hardinge Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Missouri City, TX