You may also like

Rate Dr. Tracye L. Zlobl

Dr. Tracye L. Zlobl's Ratings

Staff is horrible, and make you wait so long to get in for emergencies. Dr Zlobl switches meds too much after third visit. I left.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

This was my first visit to Dr. Zlobl. The staff was excellent, caring & demonstrated professionalism at all times. Dr. Zlobl provided a very comfortable atmosphere, engaged in conversation about me with a caring ear, and explained everything to me thoroughly. She took her time with me, I never felt rushed. This was an extremely positive experience, and I will most certainly recommend Dr. Zlobl to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Zlobl is a kind and caring doctor. She treats her patients as if they are her own family and always listens to my concerns with a caring heart and provides a knowledgeable response. I always feel at ease in her office and never feel like I'm an inconvenience to her or her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Zlobl for over five years and have had nothing but a positive experience. She takes time with me and I have never felt like she has rushed through our appointment. I haven't found one woman that actually enjoys going to visit their gyno but Dr. Zlobl has always tried to help me feel comfortable when there. I would recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I went to Dr Zlobl to deal with a misplaced IUD. I made it clear that I needed it taken care of promptly. They scheduled me for a consult and gave me the impression that they agreed that my situation should be dealt with promptly. After the second appointment, I was told it would be another month before they could schedule me for a pre-op appointment, but that I Would receive a call about scheduling it. They never called. I called them and they informed me that they couldn't schedule until the last week of December because of the insurance company. They also informed me that they had been booked solid since early November and at no point was there a chance that I would be seen before January. I was misled and given the run-around. I didn't appreciate being put through the stress of several extra DR appointments (and co-pays) in order to find out I am better off with my former Dr. Not recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][872146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

Have appointment scheduled for my 15 year old daughter. Dr. Zlobl came highly recommended from our family Doctor. Dr. Zlobo's staff called me to schedule consultation; Jenna was extremely kind and patient with me. She answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. If Jenna is any indication of how the office staff works I am certain to give high marks after my daughters appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][872145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Tracye and her staff were knowledgeable yet respectful of my views on health care. Consult was informative, and even though my diagnosis was serious, the tone of the meeting was conducive to healing rather than stress-inducing. I typically do not trust Western doctors, but felt very comfortable with both Dr. tracye and her staff. I have no complaints and nothing but good things to say!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][872144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I agree that Dr.Zlobl is a wonderful doctor. She is patient and is a very compassionate person. I think more doctors should take the time like she does and really listen to their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][872143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

I have never been to a more attentive and knowledgeable OB/GYN ! Dr Zlobl is pro-female and understands everythig!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][872142].votes_count ]]