Ratings for Dr. James De Leo

I think Dr. Deleo is the best Pediatrician I have ever had for any of my 4 children. Dr. Deleo has always been patient, caring to my children. I recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

We have gone to Dr De Leo a couple of times but today wasn't exactly the best one. We went for a check up and I think he wasn't very patient and comforting to me as a mother. When I felt the office I was feeling very bad. He was nice with my daughter though.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I went to De Leo from the time I was 3 till a teenager. I am now 30 with two boys of my own and I wish there was a doctor like him where I live for my boys. He is the best and a rare gem!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

We have been going to Dr DeLeo since 1996, and he now treats all 3 of my children. In 2005 we moved across the alley to Naples, and although for minor things I do run to the clinic here, for well care and serious things, we still drive across to see Dr D. and consider him our children's primary care physician. He is the best. We are moving to Atlanta in October and are so concerned that we will never find anyone like him. We will miss him a lot.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

The BEST pediatrician around and the BEST office staff around! Very caring and knowledgable physician. My boys adore and love him! The actually love going to see him! I want my children to have the best quality of care when it comes to their health, and I KNOW Dr. DeLeo is providing just that! I HIGHLY recommend him to anybody looking for a fine pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

LOVE this doctor. He sees all 4 of my children and I adore him. You can tell he really likes children and is patient and understanding with them. He is also wonderful to parents in that he listens and doesn't treat you like a dollar sign. I LOVE him. I wish he was my doctor! :)

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

I've been using Dr DeLeo since 1990. I have three children and he's always called me back after hours when I was having an emergency with my children. I will be said when my youngest turns 21 and will be seeing an internist instead of Dr DeLeo. I love him and all of his office staff. They are the best.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008