Ratings for Dr. William M. Bednar

Dr. Bednar did not help me at all. He was dismissive and acted uninterested in trying to find out what could be causing my symptoms. I ended up going to a dr that figured it out. If I would have continued in his care I could be in worse shape.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr. Bednar did not help me. He made me feel like I was crazy. I put faith and trust in Dr.'s. so I began to question myself. He did not know what was wrong with me or could not figure it out. I actually feel he did not want to figure it out. He was rude and treated me like I was making stuff up. Think twice before going to see him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Bednar was not helpful at all. He acted as if he cared on first visit. Second visit was still concerned and acted like he wanted to help. On third visit got frustrated that my health problems were out of his knowledge base so blamed me for his ineptness by suggesting I need to see a psycologist. I would LOVE to hear from others that he has done this to because I am positive if he did it to me then there are LOTS of others. Please do not go to him.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Seemed knowledgable but at the same time rude, like you were wasting his time.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

Takes forever to get in & he never remembers you from appointment to appointment.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Dr. William M. Bednar's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Liberty, MO