Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Testa

Dr. Testa is incredible! He has such great bedside manners and makes the rest of the worries of the world fade away. He really took care of me through every step of the way for my leg and stomach liposuction and BBL. I had a million concerns and he was patient with me and will make you feel like you have a best friend in him! He definitely has my best interest at heart. During surgery he was great! He continually asked me if I was okay. Even at the worst moments I would say that pain was barely a level 1 out of 10! I'm a baby when it comes to pain and the whole procedure didn't hurt at all. Afterwards he made sure I was okay, taking care of myself properly and healing well. I barely had an bruising, like a .5 out of 10 and my scars are healing great. Thank you Dr. Testa!!! Wishing you the best always!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I LOVE Dr. Ken. He is compassionate, caring and gentle. I had an S-Lift and he explained every step of the way what was happening. I had local anesthesia and if I moved, he immediately asked if I was in pain and would ask if I needed more anesthesia. If I said yes he immediately applied more and said that I should not experience pain during the procedure. He constantly asked how I was doing during the procedure and genuinely cared. Before leaving the office he made sure that I knew exactly what to expect and called me that evening (and both days afterward) to see how I was feeling. I highly recommend Dr. Ken!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

He is very funny, gentle , always smiling and asked 100 times if I was ok that means a lot to me . Great Doctor

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I Literally Just Got Out Of Surgery With Dr.Testa, And I Must Admit He's FANTASTIC !! I Had Got Liposuction Of My Entire Abdomen Area, And I Feel Absolutely GREAT. First Of All, I Was Supposed To Get My Procedure Done By Dr.Voskin. When I Came Into The Facility I Was Told That Another MD Would Be Doing My Procedure. I Was So Distraught, And Confused Because Like Most People Looking For A GREAT SURGEON , I Did Research On Dr.Voskin. So I Was Told By The Office Manager That "He (Dr.Testa) Was Great" But Of Course She Would Say That, They Work Side By Side. As I Went Into The Operating Room, He Greeted Me, And Smiled And I Felt Like That Was Professional And Genuine. He Explained Everything That Was Going To Take Place, As Well As Explained The Feelings, Or Sensations I May Have. I Asked Questions To Get Through The Procedure, And He Answered All Of Them. He Also Stop If I Moved, And Asked Me If I Wanted To Stop. The Local Anesthesia, Numbed My Abdomen, So I Wouldn't Feel Any Pain. I Can Honestly Say I Had NOOOO PAIN ! And When I Did Feel A Little Pinch Or A Sting, HE STOPPED Went To A Different Part Of My Body. He Made Me Feel As Comfortable As Possible, I Felt Like I Knew Him My Whole Life. Dr.Testa Kenneth Is Very Professional, Easy Going, Understanding, And Gentle While Doing A Procedure. He Put Me (the patient) Before His Self. He Took His Time And Kept Asking Me Was I Okay. Needless To Say I'm Very Dramatic. I'm Very Pleased With My Procedure, Although I'm Still Swollen, I KNOW IM GOOD. I Would Definitely Recommend Anybody To Come To Dr.Testa.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I went to Dr. Testa for a Breast Augmentation. He was amazing ! So caring and concerned for my satisfaction. I am obsessed with the way that my Breasts came out ! In my eyes they are just perfect !! Most of my family have gone to Dr. Testa so I knew I would be in good hands because I've seen the work he has done prior. I highly recommend him !! He is such a nice guy and really cares about you. Testa did a great job at keeping me calm and letting me know step by step of what was going to happen before and after the surgery. I felt so comfortable and safe in his care!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Testa is an excellent surgeon with an amazing bedside manner. I had 2 procedures done by this doctor, eyelid surgery both upper and lower, and liposuction to my inner/outer thighs and knees. I was very nervous for my first surgery, my eyes, but after talking with Dr. Testa, I felt more excited than nervous. I had this surgery done under local anesthesia and he talked to me the entire time, keeping me very calm and explaining what he was up to. The surgery took two hours, and seemed like a lot less. The results are amazing. Problem totally gone! Because of my experience with this surgery, I decided on having liposuction of my inner and outer thighs, as well as my knees and lower abdomen. It was something I wanted to do forever, but was too scared. I talked about it for years. This surgery was also done under local anesthesia and also took two hours. I cannot believe that my body is now proportionate and I feel so much better and my clothes finally fit they way they should. I only wish I hadn't waited so long! I highly recommend Dr. Testa!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

I have never received plastic surgery before going to Dr Testa, I was very nervous about getting anything done to my body. I've have worn heavy earrings throughout my whole life and on one side of my ear eventually they both pulled through. I could not live without earrings so I decided to go to Dr Testa, a friend recommended him to me. I am very pleased with the surgery he performed on my ear! He eased my mind and my worries went away. He is a very calm , knowledgable DR. If I ever get anything done in the future I will surely go back to see him!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I am. Slightly. Biased because I. Was married into dr testa's. Family. But I can give an honest review of. His medical services I got my face ripped open by a dog and I was going into plastic surgery with very little expectations About having a normal. Face my injuries were to the area below the nose extending thru my upper lip my. Injury To me was major my. Lip was ripped into three pieces Dr. Testa. Due to my personal. Relationship could have put me on the waiting list he could have rushed his services being he wasn't accepting payment. I. Was nervous this was a man I saw not as a dr but as a friend and just a regular guy but once I stepped into his world I realized I was dealing with a complete pro. Dr Testa was no longer my cousin he was now dr testa and the face and lips are a sensitive area to have someone putting needles into but mere seconds into repairing my face dr testa's bedside manner put me at ease he was gentle to the point that I barely felt. His hands putting my lip back together the job that. He did on my face was and is unbelievable. You can barely tell my face was attacked by a dog The. Scar. Is so slight people. Don't ask about it there are no bumps. Or scar tissue. Issues were he. Stitched me up I can't. Say. Enough about. The. Job he. Did. Within about. Three weeks. My. Face. Was back. To normal. If I was a child and still growing there would be no evidence of this. Injury as it is you can barely see any evidence of his masterful work my. Injury is 7 years old so I can only imagine how much dr testa s. Skills have improved I. Can only hope and pray. That. If a person gets injured and needs a dr. They. Walk into. That mans office from. Top. To bottom. This. Man. Is. A. Pro. From the way. He put me at ease to the. Masterful job. He did on my. Face. I. Can only. Say. Thank you. Dr. Testa I. Strongly. Urge anyone that needs a dr to. Visit dr testa. This. Man. Is an artist and. He. Loves his. Work. And. It. Shows in the. Way he treats his. Patients. I. Know. Quite a few people that. Have. Been lucky. Enough to. Have been worked on by. Dr. Testa and. I am. Only. One of. A. Handful. Of happy and grateful. People. So. Once again. Thank you. Dr testa this man. Is. Truly an artist with. His. Hands

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

We brought our 5 year old son to see Dr. Testa for a stitch on his forehead. We were worried about how our son would react to the experience. Dr. Testa had a way of keeping him calm and relaxed the whole time. Dr. Testa is amazing and very professional. He reassured us that everything would be fine. He also said that if we ever had a question or anything at all, don't hesitate to call him anytime. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Words cannot express my emotions about Dr. Kenneth Testa's work. Not only he was caring and understanding throughout whole treatment, but he exceeded all my expectations when it came to results. His a true professional and amazing "artist" of a woman's body. If I would need to do more work I would only go to him. His staff is phenomenal and he is an Amazing person in and out. Very happy Patient, Irina K.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Kenneth M. Testa's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1995)