Dr. Adelle T. Quintana
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(28)

"Dr. Quintana is personable, knowledgeable, and caring. Her staff is friendly and helpfu..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Testa

Yes , the Center for Aesthetic Surgery is clean and modern . Yes, parking is available Yes, Fran and Amy are more than employees, they are part of a well oiled machine with aspects of caring parents. No, you are not kept waiting and in the dark. Yes, instructions and expectations are clear and realistic but..... Dr. Testa is the most caring , skillful and yes, confident/ knowledgable doctor I have ever met ! I had my blepharoplasty (lower eyelid surgery) 6 weeks ago today and look 10 to 15 years younger but I look like myself! The bruising was minimal and with no pain at all. I attribute this success story to the skills and professionalism of the Center for Aesthetic Surgery staff. If your're interested in plastic /cosmetic surgery, it is worth the trip to Staten Island to experience the best. Bravo and thank you.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Dr. Kenneth Testa is extremely compassionate, knowledgeable, patient, caring, and informative. His office staff (Amy & Fran) are just as excellent, courteous and kind as he is. His expertise is unparalled. No doctor is more committed to the well being of his patients, then Dr. Testa. He is a perfectionist!!! I am confident that I am receiving the best possible care. He has great bedside manners and is a master at his craft. You enter his office as a patient and walk out as a family member. I highly recommend Dr. Kenneth Testa to all of my friends and family. Great experience all around!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

I had an excellent experience using Dr. Testa for liposuction on my flanks. From the moment I walked in the door I felt welcomed and put at easy with my procedure. He answered all my questions honestly and even called to check up on me at 11 PM on the night of my procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Testa and his staff with no reservation.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

I am in love with this doctor & his staff. I feel like family when I have my appointments. Not only has Dr. Testa made me look 15 years younger, he goes out of his to reccommend what's best for me. He definitely loves what he does and his clients equally as much. I would highly reccommend Dr. Testa 1000 times over.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

I went into Dr T office I was chubby he made me a GOD best Dr ever recommend him over anyone even those clowns on TV!!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Kenneth Testa is amazing he talks you through everything, he’s not an alarmist . Great bedside manner! The staff is wonderful Fran at the front desk is Pleasant and sweet. Joy who helps out in surgery is so nice, knowledgeable and caring, the whole experience was awesome. You’re not just a number like in a factory they really care about you .

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I just had breast augmentation with Dr. Testa 9 days ago. I could not be any happier with my results. Going in for my first appointment I was not even sure about the size I wanted. Dr. Testa matched my new breast to my body PERFECTLY! It has only been 9 days and they already look very good. Excellent bedside manner. Dr. Testa called me the day after surgery and left his cell in case I had questions. Excellent staff. Fran and Joy are both very sweet and caring. If I ever decide to do any other procedures, I will only go to Dr. Testa. Love, Nat.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I just had my ear repaired and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Testa. He was extremely gentile and kind. He explained every little step in detail to me and made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. I highly recommend him and his staff was also unbelievable. His office was clean and updated. Great experience!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I met dr.testa about ten years ago and from that moment I felt confident and at ease with him. over the years I have had various procedures which were performed with the utmost skill and care. dr. testa has remained skilled and compassionate,, always concerned about my well being. at the end of each procedure he asks me if I am "happy" with the results. he also surrounds himself with a wonderful staff who are warm and friendly. my experiences have all been great. I would wholeheartedly refer any of my friends and family to dr. testa. mary m.,s.I.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Amazing doctor great friendly staff and atmosphere

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Kenneth M. Testa's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med