Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Testa

To sum it up short and sweet,Dr Testa has the best bed side manner. He immediately takes you under his wing, makes you feel comfortable, and you know right away you're in good hands. He's honest, genuine, and actually cares for you as a person. He's knowledgeable , competent, and trustworthy. He's conservative and a perfectionist. He would never leave a patient unhappy or unsatisfied. I would recommend Dr Testa to anyone and everyone, especially first timers who are afraid to have a procedure. Couldn't be happier with my results. Krista B., Brooklyn

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Going to Dr. Testa was one of the best decisions of my life. I have been thinking about having my breasts done for a while, I just wanted to be sure I was choosing the best doctor and I think it's safe to say Dr. Testa is the best. I had originally went to a different doctor for my first consult not knowing what to expect and something just didn't sit right with me, which is when I contacted a friend about her recent breast augmentation. My consultation with Dr. Testa went so smooth! He made me feel super comfortable, but his honesty is what sold me. I first went in there thinking implants was what I needed and he explained to me that I would be better off with a breast lift because my main complaint was the sagging! He could have easily agreed with me and did implants, but I knew he had my best interest in mind! I finally booked my surgery with Fran, who was also very helpful and always such a sweetheart. It's been almost 6 weeks since my surgery and I am so in love with how I look. The surgery went so smooth, Dr. Testa always made sure I was comfortable and free of pain (since it was done under local). His tech, I believe her name was Joy was also super amazing. As you can tell I am extremely happy with my decision and I highly recommend Dr. Testa.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I have started my journey with my new breasts and I couldn't pick a better doctor than Dr. Testa. I had originally breast implants of 500ccs which I was dying to remove,I had done them in Colombia and they really don't educate the you on what size they recommend for your body type. I am 5'2 so you can only imagine how big they were for my body frame. I made the decision to remove them and so far my journey has been nothing but a great ride thanks to Dr. T. He is caring, attentive and cares about his patients. He was so informative and kept providing me with useful information and told me what to expect from my surgery. I have to go back in 5 months to do the breast lift and I know in my heart I will have a beautiful result. He is a hidden Gem in Staten Island. If anyone is having doubts of where to go to get a procedure done, I definitely recommend Dr. Kenneth Testa. You won't be disappointed !😁

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Testa is incredible! He has such great bedside manners and makes the rest of the worries of the world fade away. He really took care of me through every step of the way for my leg and stomach liposuction and BBL. I had a million concerns and he was patient with me and will make you feel like you have a best friend in him! He definitely has my best interest at heart. During surgery he was great! He continually asked me if I was okay. Even at the worst moments I would say that pain was barely a level 1 out of 10! I'm a baby when it comes to pain and the whole procedure didn't hurt at all. Afterwards he made sure I was okay, taking care of myself properly and healing well. I barely had an bruising, like a .5 out of 10 and my scars are healing great. Thank you Dr. Testa!!! Wishing you the best always!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I LOVE Dr. Ken. He is compassionate, caring and gentle. I had an S-Lift and he explained every step of the way what was happening. I had local anesthesia and if I moved, he immediately asked if I was in pain and would ask if I needed more anesthesia. If I said yes he immediately applied more and said that I should not experience pain during the procedure. He constantly asked how I was doing during the procedure and genuinely cared. Before leaving the office he made sure that I knew exactly what to expect and called me that evening (and both days afterward) to see how I was feeling. I highly recommend Dr. Ken!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

He is very funny, gentle , always smiling and asked 100 times if I was ok that means a lot to me . Great Doctor

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I Literally Just Got Out Of Surgery With Dr.Testa, And I Must Admit He's FANTASTIC !! I Had Got Liposuction Of My Entire Abdomen Area, And I Feel Absolutely GREAT. First Of All, I Was Supposed To Get My Procedure Done By Dr.Voskin. When I Came Into The Facility I Was Told That Another MD Would Be Doing My Procedure. I Was So Distraught, And Confused Because Like Most People Looking For A GREAT SURGEON , I Did Research On Dr.Voskin. So I Was Told By The Office Manager That "He (Dr.Testa) Was Great" But Of Course She Would Say That, They Work Side By Side. As I Went Into The Operating Room, He Greeted Me, And Smiled And I Felt Like That Was Professional And Genuine. He Explained Everything That Was Going To Take Place, As Well As Explained The Feelings, Or Sensations I May Have. I Asked Questions To Get Through The Procedure, And He Answered All Of Them. He Also Stop If I Moved, And Asked Me If I Wanted To Stop. The Local Anesthesia, Numbed My Abdomen, So I Wouldn't Feel Any Pain. I Can Honestly Say I Had NOOOO PAIN ! And When I Did Feel A Little Pinch Or A Sting, HE STOPPED Went To A Different Part Of My Body. He Made Me Feel As Comfortable As Possible, I Felt Like I Knew Him My Whole Life. Dr.Testa Kenneth Is Very Professional, Easy Going, Understanding, And Gentle While Doing A Procedure. He Put Me (the patient) Before His Self. He Took His Time And Kept Asking Me Was I Okay. Needless To Say I'm Very Dramatic. I'm Very Pleased With My Procedure, Although I'm Still Swollen, I KNOW IM GOOD. I Would Definitely Recommend Anybody To Come To Dr.Testa.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I went to Dr. Testa for a Breast Augmentation. He was amazing ! So caring and concerned for my satisfaction. I am obsessed with the way that my Breasts came out ! In my eyes they are just perfect !! Most of my family have gone to Dr. Testa so I knew I would be in good hands because I've seen the work he has done prior. I highly recommend him !! He is such a nice guy and really cares about you. Testa did a great job at keeping me calm and letting me know step by step of what was going to happen before and after the surgery. I felt so comfortable and safe in his care!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Testa is an excellent surgeon with an amazing bedside manner. I had 2 procedures done by this doctor, eyelid surgery both upper and lower, and liposuction to my inner/outer thighs and knees. I was very nervous for my first surgery, my eyes, but after talking with Dr. Testa, I felt more excited than nervous. I had this surgery done under local anesthesia and he talked to me the entire time, keeping me very calm and explaining what he was up to. The surgery took two hours, and seemed like a lot less. The results are amazing. Problem totally gone! Because of my experience with this surgery, I decided on having liposuction of my inner and outer thighs, as well as my knees and lower abdomen. It was something I wanted to do forever, but was too scared. I talked about it for years. This surgery was also done under local anesthesia and also took two hours. I cannot believe that my body is now proportionate and I feel so much better and my clothes finally fit they way they should. I only wish I hadn't waited so long! I highly recommend Dr. Testa!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

I have never received plastic surgery before going to Dr Testa, I was very nervous about getting anything done to my body. I've have worn heavy earrings throughout my whole life and on one side of my ear eventually they both pulled through. I could not live without earrings so I decided to go to Dr Testa, a friend recommended him to me. I am very pleased with the surgery he performed on my ear! He eased my mind and my worries went away. He is a very calm , knowledgable DR. If I ever get anything done in the future I will surely go back to see him!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Kenneth M. Testa's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1995)