Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Testa

I just had breast augmentation with Dr. Testa 9 days ago. I could not be any happier with my results. Going in for my first appointment I was not even sure about the size I wanted. Dr. Testa matched my new breast to my body PERFECTLY! It has only been 9 days and they already look very good. Excellent bedside manner. Dr. Testa called me the day after surgery and left his cell in case I had questions. Excellent staff. Fran and Joy are both very sweet and caring. If I ever decide to do any other procedures, I will only go to Dr. Testa. Love, Nat.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I just had my ear repaired and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Testa. He was extremely gentile and kind. He explained every little step in detail to me and made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. I highly recommend him and his staff was also unbelievable. His office was clean and updated. Great experience!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I met dr.testa about ten years ago and from that moment I felt confident and at ease with him. over the years I have had various procedures which were performed with the utmost skill and care. dr. testa has remained skilled and compassionate,, always concerned about my well being. at the end of each procedure he asks me if I am "happy" with the results. he also surrounds himself with a wonderful staff who are warm and friendly. my experiences have all been great. I would wholeheartedly refer any of my friends and family to dr. testa. mary m.,s.I.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Amazing doctor great friendly staff and atmosphere

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

The staff is great, Dr. Testa was kind, knowledgeable, funny and honest, just an all around good human being and a terrific surgeon. He genuinely enjoys his work and it shows in so many ways. Thank you Dr Testa, Fran and Joy!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Testa is incredible. I wanted my breast done for years and was to nervous to ever get the procedure done. Well Dr. Testa was the second cosmetic surgeon I saw and I knew right then he was the right choice. He went over the whole procedure in detail and answered all my questions (and I had a lot ). I got my breast augmentation done in September and they look amazing. Dr. Testa makes you feel so comfortable I just had lipo done on my abs and flanks a few weeks ago and I can tell already I will look amazing after the healing process. THANK YOU DR. TESTA!!!!!!!!!! Dana , Staten island

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

To sum it up short and sweet,Dr Testa has the best bed side manner. He immediately takes you under his wing, makes you feel comfortable, and you know right away you're in good hands. He's honest, genuine, and actually cares for you as a person. He's knowledgeable , competent, and trustworthy. He's conservative and a perfectionist. He would never leave a patient unhappy or unsatisfied. I would recommend Dr Testa to anyone and everyone, especially first timers who are afraid to have a procedure. Couldn't be happier with my results. Krista B., Brooklyn

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Going to Dr. Testa was one of the best decisions of my life. I have been thinking about having my breasts done for a while, I just wanted to be sure I was choosing the best doctor and I think it's safe to say Dr. Testa is the best. I had originally went to a different doctor for my first consult not knowing what to expect and something just didn't sit right with me, which is when I contacted a friend about her recent breast augmentation. My consultation with Dr. Testa went so smooth! He made me feel super comfortable, but his honesty is what sold me. I first went in there thinking implants was what I needed and he explained to me that I would be better off with a breast lift because my main complaint was the sagging! He could have easily agreed with me and did implants, but I knew he had my best interest in mind! I finally booked my surgery with Fran, who was also very helpful and always such a sweetheart. It's been almost 6 weeks since my surgery and I am so in love with how I look. The surgery went so smooth, Dr. Testa always made sure I was comfortable and free of pain (since it was done under local). His tech, I believe her name was Joy was also super amazing. As you can tell I am extremely happy with my decision and I highly recommend Dr. Testa.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I have started my journey with my new breasts and I couldn't pick a better doctor than Dr. Testa. I had originally breast implants of 500ccs which I was dying to remove,I had done them in Colombia and they really don't educate the you on what size they recommend for your body type. I am 5'2 so you can only imagine how big they were for my body frame. I made the decision to remove them and so far my journey has been nothing but a great ride thanks to Dr. T. He is caring, attentive and cares about his patients. He was so informative and kept providing me with useful information and told me what to expect from my surgery. I have to go back in 5 months to do the breast lift and I know in my heart I will have a beautiful result. He is a hidden Gem in Staten Island. If anyone is having doubts of where to go to get a procedure done, I definitely recommend Dr. Kenneth Testa. You won't be disappointed !😁

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Testa is incredible! He has such great bedside manners and makes the rest of the worries of the world fade away. He really took care of me through every step of the way for my leg and stomach liposuction and BBL. I had a million concerns and he was patient with me and will make you feel like you have a best friend in him! He definitely has my best interest at heart. During surgery he was great! He continually asked me if I was okay. Even at the worst moments I would say that pain was barely a level 1 out of 10! I'm a baby when it comes to pain and the whole procedure didn't hurt at all. Afterwards he made sure I was okay, taking care of myself properly and healing well. I barely had an bruising, like a .5 out of 10 and my scars are healing great. Thank you Dr. Testa!!! Wishing you the best always!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Kenneth M. Testa's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1995)