Ratings for Dr. John M. Kostrey

Funny how bad feedback gets deleted. This guy didn't know anything about anything. Neither did any other doc in the office! Took my kid in for a fractured thumb, but it took an ER to see it on an xray, then I was told that MY doc couldn't care for it, he wasn't trained! The doc that did care for it made me feel inadequet as he told me how I should not have been using Motrin because it could hinder the healing! MAYBE they should have told me that! He also told me that my son had bronchitis while another doc in the same office said that bronchitis is a smokers disease! Please be careful with these guys, I'm not so sure they have very much experience with such a small population. They do unneccessary tests to rule things out when they have no symtoms of the things they are testing for, they write you a script and you're outta there. Sorry guys, but I think you potential patients have a right to know.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

He is not responsible. My daughter should have 2 month check up with several shots but we never hear from the doctor. The doctor even didn't inform us for 14 day and 1 month checkup. Fortunately we relocate to a new place, the new doctor told us that we need 2 month check up and a lot of shots, then my daughter didn't miss the check up. Won't recommend it to anyone for your children' safety.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. John M. Kostrey's Credentials

• Charles Univ, Second Med Fac, Praha, Czechoslovakia (Grad. 1959)

AARP