Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Rosa

Dr. Rosa and his staff were very friendly, efficient and professional. I would highly recommend their services. I was treated with respect and great bedside manner by all. The efficiency with the way the office runs is amazing. There were no long wait periods for each process needed and I didn’t feel rushed along like they were trying to get rid of me. I am very pleased I chose this practice.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I need a personality, none was there. left with a bad feeling. something off. be careful

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I had my hip replacement in January of 2014, Dr Rosa is best. Playing golf no pain, walking., etc. His is the best around. Thanks doctor Rosa.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

There are good doctors and then there are outstanding doctors. It has been quite a while since my total hip replacement, but I thank him even to this day for giving me the ability to stand up tall, both feet on the ground and completely pain free. Thank you to Dr. Rosa and his associates for their patience with me and making me feel well taken care of.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Rosa performed 2 total knee replacements and the results have been outstanding. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

I had hip replacement surgery tow weeks ago. What a great job Dr. Rosa did with my surgery. I could not be happier. To be pain free is a blessing. Dr. Rosa did a great job. Thanks for all you do as well as your staff.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Simply and succinctly I couldn't wait to get out once I got in. Dr rosa has a personality like a crate of rotting eggs. He could care less. Maybe my expectations were too high but I just had no confidence in the place. Not going back. Don't recommend the joint. Thought he could handle a painful knee. My mistake.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

I have seen Dr. Rosa on different occasions for both a torn ligament (MCL) in my knee as well as a broken ankle. In my opinion he is the best in the business and extremely knowledgeable. Originally I thought that I would need knee surgery and was unsure if I would ever get back to athletics, but Dr. Rosa explained to me that my knee did not need to be operated on. He put me on a physical therapy regimen and prescribed other treatment. Through his help my knee is now stronger than ever and I continued to play sports at a collegiate level. I now recommend him to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

I have had 2 knee replacements through this office. Both times were very positive. Dr. Rosa is conservative on his approach, but was the best! I was "on the go" in a very short time. I would recommend Dr. Rosa and his team to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Picked this Dr. from NJ top docs. He basically couldn't explain what was wrong with me and referred me to pain management. Pain management wouldn't treat my knee and Dr. Rosa wouldn't give me pain meds. I called his office at least 4 times to discuss this with him, but never received a call back. Staff said he was too busy to take calls himself. Now I am barely able to walk and have to find another doctor ASAP.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Richard A. Rosa's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ