Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Browning

totally disagree with all these. People. He is my primary care doctor not a miracle worker. Was he supposed to see the girl belows mother everyday to prevent her stroke. I'm a diabetic and he told me flat out I need to take better care of myself and referred me to a great doctor for that side of things. I still see him every 6-9 months for a regualr check in. Also for those of us that have kids and have to work everyday the PMG group of doctors are a life saver. the after hours clinic alone prevents me from really ever having to go to the Emergency room. Yeah he makes money just like you do at your job.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

STAY AWAY! WORST DOCTOR EVER! WENT IN FOR A PHYSICAL - LASTED 2 MINUTES!!! NO BLOODWORK ORDERED OR ANYTHNG! THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER DOCTORS YOU CAN SEE - JUST DO NOT---I REPEAT, DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Very cost oriented; gives impression of being burned out and more concerned about money than giving patients time. Gets impatient easily. Does not like to refer.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

I had Dr Browning for my Primary Care doctor for about from about 13 to 25. He was always honest and friendly. Never steared me wrong and usually helped me out. I would say he cares about his patients based on my experience.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

I am a healthly 36 female-I went to the ER x2 w/ symptom of rapid HR,bizarre hotflash like symptoms H/A numbness in my right arm and rt side of head and jaw, over several weeks serious things were r/o at hosp House doc decided that because i took lexapro for a short time (when i was separated from my spouse for a period of time several yrs prior,that i must have postpardum depression because my youngest 10 months at i called Browning,i needed reassurance and direction. i was d/cfrom hosp with the same sypmtoms i went in for he said to me"Ihave all your tests here and everything is negative,you need to convince yourself to feel better. You are a healthy young girl call me if your sympt get worse"OUt of desperation spoke to PT at work led me in the right direction.NECK MUSCLE problem compressing nerves!because of pregnancy hormones strectching- recomded Myotherapy,Chiro imeddiately i was improving- 2 months I was better.THanks to PT not DR Browning, who wrote me off as depressed

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Several of my family members went to him and were all disappointed. He told my 77 year old mother who was at risk for a stroke or heart attack that he didn't have to see her for 9 mos. She had a stroke a month or two later. He told me that my sudden rapid heart beat was due to panic attacks when in fact later when I went to the emergency room later they told me that I had an arrhythmia. He also didn't treat a throat infection I had completely until when it didn't go away he acted like there was something wrong with me mentally. Years later I had the same thing and was treated more stridently and successfully by another doctor. There are other things that I don't have the time to get into.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Browning is a very intelligent, knowledable, caring physician. He is up to date w/general adult conditions and prescriptions. He take the time to talk and listen to his patients.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

horrible doctor

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Dr. Thomas A. Browning's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Plymouth, MA