Ratings for Dr. Luther H. Eure

Couldn't be happier. Be with Dr Eure for at least 6 years and never a dull moment. Highly intelligent and keeps me laughing.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I was very young when Dr. Eure was my OB, and he was very kind to me, and always had a great, professional bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

OMG I love Dr Eure..what a great Doctor.. he practiced in New Bern at the time I saw him and he help me through an eptopic preg. It was very hard and he was very understanding and knowleagable to my options. It was very hard to see him leave. We all make mistakes even our President of the United States.. Awesome Doctor

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Eure is th best doctor in the world!!! He delivered all 5 of my children! I had 2 very high risk pregnancies and 2 emergency c sections and 2 planned! He has a wonderful bedside manner! He not only was my doctor in New Bern N.C. but he was my friend!!! Love you Dr. Eure!!! Lajeanna

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

This was my OB doctor back in New Bern. He had a WONDERFUL bedside manner, was professional, helpful and as I felt, was concerned for his patients....People have to understand that even doctors are human and make mistakes in life....dont judge him for personal mistakes...KEEP YOUR FOCUS ON HIS ABILITY OF BEING A GREAT DOCTOR AND THE CARE HE GIVES YOU....some of you need to think about HOW AND WHY you came to see him as an ob or gyn ...I bet if truth be know about yourself it wasnt with your husband and you may have not even gotten his name....Those without fault cast first stone....THATS RIGHT KEEP ON STEPPING AND LET THE MAN DO HIS JOB. Dr. Eure you are and always will greatly remembered and appreciated in my book!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

DR Eure is great. By the way DR Carlson was always allowed to practice you people really dont know what you are talking about.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Eure and Dr. Ferguson are awesome. Very professional and very caring and compassionate about their patients. Wouldn't dream of going anywhere else for OB/GYN services.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Best doctor EVER!! Very knowledgeable and more than willing to listen and help. Easy on the eyes too!! A++++

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Luke Eure is a wonderful dr. He helped me with alot of female problems as well as personal problems. You can not find a better dr. I miss him dearly. No one is perfect. Sage, Samantha and I love him very much. We love you Luke!!!! J will be 50 you know....this year.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Obviously, the first comment was made by an illiterate and uniformed person. I agree that she is probably referring to Dr. Carlson, who, by the way, is deceased now.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2008