Ratings for Dr. Richard Newton

Dr. Newton is the is so professional, so kind, and so patient. Our whole family has seen him. My son saw him for the first time not to long ago and as soon as he came out, he commented, "The greatest Dr. ever mom". I totally agree. No matter what the problem, we leave very happy and satisfied when we see him! LOVE HIM!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

I had been turned down by several dermatologists before Dr.Newton. I must confess that when I went all my hopes were far gone. Dr.Newton and his staff turned everything around. He is the best. I'm very grateful I met him and do not regret the drive from Laredo to McAllen because it is well worth it.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Exelente doctor.el es el unico bueno que hay en el valle fui con barios y nada y con el solusione mi problema en mi piel.se,los recomiendo bastante

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Newton is by far one of the most professional Doctors I have ever met. His bedside manners are wonderful and always allows his patients to ask questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Newton to anybody needing a Dermotologist. Thank you doctor and your staff for making me feel at ease during my visit.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I moved to the valley 3 years ago and needed a dermatologist .... Dr. Newton was recommended to me from someone who has lived here all their life....As previous commenters have said first visit took a few months... It was the best thing I ever did... Dr. Newton is the kindest , most caring , sincere , friendly , knowledgeable Doctor anyone could find. He treats you as a person and listens , sometimes this makes him a little late on your appointment time , but when it is your time you will understand why ... he cares and it shows...I recommend him very much ..you can put you life in his hands and not worry ...Great person , better doctor...thumbs up for Dr. Newton...

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Newton is the best dermatologist in the valley. I have been a patient of his for about 20 years and he has always been kind, professional and attentive. He takes the time to listen to your concerns without any hesitation. He's simply the best...

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

My 3 yr old was worked in between patients. The staff was curteous & kind. Since we were worked in we had to wait but I noticed that patients with appointments were being seen on time. I didn't waiting and expected to wait for a long time but it ended being only 1hr. Dr. Newton walked into the treatment room in a calm and relaxed manner. He didn't rush with us (since we were being worked in). He listened (actively) and diligently evaluated my child. He was sound in his judgement. Overall this was an excellent experience. I should note that he was the 3rd dermatologist that I had seen for my daughter in 2 months.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Newton is the best doctor I have ever visited in terms of a combination of knowledge, manner with patients, and fairness of service charges.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Dr. Newton is knowledgeable and helpful. I felt comforted in his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Best Doctor i ever had since i was born, he cares about his patients and has a very great sense of humor during visits and very humble and outgoing as well as his profession is outstanding. highly recommended to anyone looking for a dermatologist

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Richard Newton's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1982)