Ratings for Dr. Karen C. Catching

Dr. Catching's bedside manner leaves a little to be desired. She isn't the warm and fuzzy type and I've felt like she was talking down to me at times, almost making me feel like some of my questions were stupid. I've seen her few a few different issues and when it didn't turn out to be what she thought it might be, it basically ended there, no further investigation or testing, yet the problems still existed.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Catching is an excellent internal medicine physician as she knows what diagnostic tools to use to help her get the big picture of what is going wrong. She takes the time she needs to examine me and listen to me. She is also very personable and I believe she cares about my health.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Very well informed doctor. Good listening skills. Extremely prompt which is so rare with doctors. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Seemed fine at first. Afterwards it was hard to get a visit with her, as I always got her assistant. Last time I saw her I felt horrible and told her. She said I LOOKED fine. I went from her office to my allergists office one floor down to get my shots and they took one look at me and checked my ears (water) swollen lymph nodes in neck, fever, and I had a horrible sinus infection that lasted 6 weeks. I couldn't even get my shots. - but I sure looked good.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Catching is ver patient and listens to the patients concerns and responds caringly.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Very dissapointing experience. I used the doctor 3 times. I was late 6 minutes for a visit due to traffic and she refused to see me. On the second visit I noticed on the billing that she overcharged the insurance company for a longer visit which was 12-15 minutes in total. Very unprofessional and obviously only cares about her money~~not the patient.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Very caring and personable.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2008

Dr. Karen C. Catching's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal